10548 Cosby Manor Road
Utica, NY. 13502
Relevant Employment History:
Chief Meteorologist; WUTR (ABC) and WFXV (Fox), Utica, NY.
~Start up newscasts on multiple stations...100% responsible for every aspect of Weather, including format, content, website and webcasts, fan pages, blog, etc.
· Present weather for 6 & 11PM (ABC shows) and 10PM (Fox)
· Maintain all Wx computer systems (WXC).
· Maintain Wx portion of website, and all social media.
· Developing alternative media connections, including radio, newspaper, etc.
· All station public appearances, school visits, etc.
· Developing new connections with NWS, and coordinate sponsorships.
Health & Safety Director; American Red Cross of Wyoming.
~Responsible for a 17% increase in real dollars for the department during my tenure
Chief Meteorologist; KGWN TV, Cheyenne, WY.
~Website upgraded, graphics improved, was most popular on air personality
Chief Meteorologist; CN8 News, Philadelphia, PA.
~All on and off-air duties related to running the Weather Department (see above).
Morning Meteorologist/Live Reporter; NBC 26, Green Bay, WI.
(Promoted from Weekend Meteorologist)
~Won multiple awards (Best Weathercaster) for on-air work
Trainer/Installer; Weather Central Inc, Madison, WI.
~Gained knowledge of graphic systems, training of staff, estimating cost, cost/benefit analysis
Chief Meteorologist; WABI-TV, Bangor, ME.
(Promoted from Morning Meteorologist in 1999)
~Night shows regularly exceeded 40 share; morning show share increased from 9 to 21 over 18 months prior to my promotion!
Chief Meteorologist; KCAU-TV, Sioux City, IA.
(Promoted from Weekends)
~First practical severe weather experience. Hundreds of hours of live, ongoing severe weather coverage.
Senior Broadcast Meteorologist; Compu-Weather Inc., Flushing, NY.
(Promoted from Lead Forecaster in 1991)
School: Rutgers University, Cook College, New Brunswick, NJ
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Major: Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences (Meteorology)
* AMS TV Seal of Approval (current)
* NWA TV Seal of Approval (current)
* Best Weathercaster 2004, Northwest Broadcasters Association
* Best Weathercaster, runner up, 2003, NWBA
Member AMS (current)
Member NWA (current)
Referee/Official, Wyoming Association Hockey League
Goalie Coach, Squirts/Bantams, Cheyenne Capitols
Goaltender, Cheyenne/Princeton/Utica Recreational Hockey Leagues
Church softball team/Captain
Cheyenne/Utica Dance Club
Member/Drama Team, Cheyenne E-Free Church
Ran for State House Legislature (2008)
Precinct Person, Laramie County (2007-08)